POINTS TO BE CONSIDERED DURING THE ABSTRACT APPLICATION AND RULES FOR SUBMISSION
Notice abstracts should be sent via e-mail to email@example.com in TURKISH and ENGLISH. Since abstracts sent via e-mail will be printed in the same way if accepted spelling errors should be noted. While the notice owners send their notices by e-mail, should specify the presentation format as verbal or poster.
Deadline for Notice Delivery: September 20th, 2022
Notice Acceptance - Rejection Date: September 30th, 2022
• No academic titles should be used in author names.
• Abstract; purpose, method, findings, results and keywords should be written using the titles.
• The entire abstract should not exceed 300 words, excluding the title, author's name and surname.
• Names should be written in lowercase letters, with only the first letter capitalized, without abbreviation.
• Names and addresses of the relevant institutes of authors should be specified.
• Only the first letter of the abstract title should be capitalized. (Abbreviations are exempted.)
• If using abbreviations in the abstract, exposed name for the abbreviation should be mentioned in parenthesis.
• Purpose and methods used for the abstract should be briefly explained, findings should be summarized in sufficient numerical detail and the conclusion explained within the framework of the presented findings.
According to the evaluation results, an e-poster will be requested from the abstract owners whose abstracts are accepted as posters. Information on E-Poster loading and other details will be provided for e-mail to be sent for the subject. Posters will be exhibited as e-Posters at the place to be determined by the organizing council and during the congress.
CLICK TO DISPLAY SAMPLE NOTICE ABSTRACT!